Violation Reporting

Use this Form to Report a Deed Restriction Violation

Where is the violation: (required)

Type of violation: (required)

Note that a number of issues like:

  • home or yard in need of maintenance
  • trash being left at street side other than on trash days
  • nuisance- noise, lights,excessive vehicles parked on lot

are not addressed by the Deed Restrictions and are best handled by filing a "311" report with the City of Houston.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone number (required)

Your Message

Once this information is received by GOMO, it will be investigated by the office staff or a GOMO Director. If it is determined that a violation exists, the owner of the property will be contacted. Many situations are easily resolved especially if they are addressed early.