Taking back Gazebo Park Aug. 10, 2019
GO tradition of work parties tapped to get a head start on a major cleanup for the park.
Plans for the Park
√ Aug. 10 Cut back the overgrowth to protect the desirable plantings and open the park space up.
- Aug- Sept build a core of Gazebo volunteers to move the plan along. GO wants you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer
- Aug- review condition of irrigation equipment and make recommendations for upgrade/repair
- Oct- obtain bids to replace invasive plants with new planting
- Jan- Feb- Fundraising and GOCC funding recommendation
- Tear out and restoration by professional crew using heavy equipment